NEVOD works in close collaboration with scientific institutes of Russian Academy of Sciences, State Scientific Centres, leading universities, applied research institutes, industrial enterprises, and with scientific technical firms.
Scientific Training Center of Fundamental Properties of the Matter (STC FPM) of Russian Federal Program "Integratsia"
Organizers of STC FPM are:
Experimental complex NEVOD fulfills the functions of the coordinator of the Scientific Training Centre of the Fundamental Properties of the Matter, created within the framework of Federal Program "Integratsia". One of the most important tasks of STC FPM is the extension of inter-regional exchange by ideas, by procedures, by educational methodical materials, and by experience of the practical training of physicists in the process of conducting the scientific research works.
- Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (State University);
- Novosibirsk State University;
- G.I.Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics;
- Institute of Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- State Scientific Centre "Institute of High-Energy Physics";
- State Scientific Centre "Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Physics".
Baksan Youth School of Experimental and Theoretical Physics was also organized within the framework of Federal Program "Integratsia". Its founders are Kabardino-Balkarian State University, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute and Baksan Neutrino Observatory of the Institute of Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences. School is held yearly since 2000 in the Elbrus region in the Baksan Valley at the mountain base of Kabardino-Balkarian State University, in the vicinity of the unique scientific object of Russia - Baksan Neutrino Observatory. The attendees have the possibility to see with their own eyes, how the studies in the field of particle physics are conducted. In the work of school take part the students, graduate students and young scientists from different institutions of higher education of the country: MSU, MEPhI, MPhTI, KBSU, RSU, VSU, etc.
Scientific and technical cooperation
With Russian organizations
With foreign organizations
- State Scientific Center "Institute of High-Energy Physics" - application of a liquid-argon spectrometer BARS for cosmic ray research.
- Institute of Nuclear Research of Russian Academy of Sciences - conduction of exploratory research of new physical processes generating muons of very high energies at Baksan Underground Scintillation Telescope.
- Central Scientific Research Institute "Elektron", Novosibirsk factory "Ekran", Institute of Nuclear Physics of Syberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences - development of new modifications of large diameter photomultipliers.
- Scientific and Engineering Centre "SNIIP", Instrumental Factory "Tenzor", scientific and industrial firms "Micro-technology" and "FORM" - development of new electronics for photomultipliers, scintillation detectors, streamer tube chambers.
On the basis of the experimental complex NEVOD, international collaboration with the scientific centres of foreign countries (Italy, USA, France, Germany, England, Argentina, Switzerland) is developed:
- Torino University and Torino Department of Institute of Physics of Interplanetary Space (Italy) - international project DECOR for the study of processes of the generation of muons in horizontal flux of cosmic rays.
- Pensylvanian State University (USA), Leeds University (England), College de France (France), Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe (Germany) - development and creation of the system of monitoring of Cherenkov water detectors of Pierre Auger Observatory in Argentina.
- European Centre of Nuclear Research (CERN) - development of the muon part of the program package GEANT4.